日本无码

Our 日本无码 on News

Revising biomedical research reviews

In biomedical research involving human subjects, research ethics committees around the world have traditionally emphasized individual rights and protections for participants, including informed consent.
11-Jul-2024 3:05 PM EDT Add to Favorites

UC Irvine nursing professor is inducted into Sigma Theta Tau international hall of fame

Jung-Ah Lee, professor and associate dean for diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging at the University of California, Irvine鈥檚 Sue & Bill Gross School of Nursing, has been inducted into the International Nurse Researcher Hall of Fame by the...
10-Jul-2024 4:05 PM EDT Add to Favorites

Globally significant upwelling is driven by topographical features on seafloor

Exactly how the turbulent mixing of ocean water relates to global overturning circulation has been little understood by oceanographers, but an international research team, including an Earth system scientist at the University of California, Irvine,...
9-Jul-2024 12:05 PM EDT Add to Favorites

UC study exposes socio-economic disparities during the initial wave of COVID-19 in NYC

New York City, with a population of 8.5 million people, was one of the locations most heavily affected by the first wave of the COVID-19 pandemic in North America and Europe. A large body of research has shown that those individuals who are of lower...
27-Jun-2024 12:05 PM EDT Add to Favorites

Advancing regenerative medicine therapies

University and community guests recently gathered to celebrate the 7,700 square-foot Good Manufacturing Practice facility鈥檚 grand opening in Hewitt Hall鈥檚 basement on the UC Irvine campus. Although the highly sterile environment remains...
26-Jun-2024 12:05 PM EDT Add to Favorites

Biotech entrepreneur donates $50 million to UC Irvine School of Biological Sciences

The University of California, Irvine has received a $50 million donation from Orange County biotech entrepreneur Charlie Dunlop for the School of Biological Sciences. Dean Frank LaFerla announced the gift before thousands of graduating students,...
15-Jun-2024 5:05 PM EDT Add to Favorites

49 percent of UC Irvine bachelor鈥檚 degrees earned by first-generation students

More than 8,200 students and their families will attend University of California, Irvine commencement ceremonies between Friday, June 14, and Monday, June 17, in the campus鈥檚 Bren Events Center.
10-Jun-2024 1:05 PM EDT Add to Favorites

鈥楥utting the cable鈥 between CD8+ T and T regulatory cells enhances checkpoint immunotherapy

Checkpoint immunotherapy utilizing PD-1 blockade has become the standard of care for metastatic melanoma. While this treatment is effective in 40 percent of patients, the other 60 percent develop resistance, leading to tumor regrowth.
10-Jun-2024 11:05 AM EDT Add to Favorites


See All News

Our YouTube Videos

About

Founded in 1965, University of California, Irvine is the youngest member of the prestigious Association of American Universities. The campus has produced three Nobel laureates and is known for its academic achievement, premier research, innovation and anteater mascot. Led by Chancellor Howard Gillman, UCI has more than 30,000 students and offers 192 degree programs. Located in one of the world鈥檚 safest and most economically vibrant communities, it鈥檚 Orange County鈥檚 second-largest employer, contributing $4.8 billion annually to the local economy.

Experts

Twitter

Facebook

close
0.72967